Monday, March 10, 2014

SPOTLIGHT on Samantha

Better late than never!  I am finally posting our featured student art work!  I have had some technical difficulty with my computer and still can't get my images to turn the right direction.  Between the computer glitch and the snow days, I am just now getting this post up!
 


I first got to know Samantha last year and have admired her artwork since the first time I saw her drawing.  To say she is talented is an understatement!  She is an artist, musician, and all-around great gal!  We are so happy that she continues to be a part of our Unity program!



 
You can see for yourself what a great artist she is!



 
I saved my favorite picture for last!  My sister is a horse lover and used to draw horses.  The first time I saw Sam drawing a horse, I couldn't help but smile to myself.  So, of course, my personal favorite is...
 

...this horse!
 
Sam, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!  You are a bright spot in my afternoon and I am so thankful that you are in the Unity program at West!




No comments: